Pages

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Breakdance

Last year, one of my friends was break dancing. At that time, I didn't know what was break dancing. I asked him what was he doing. He replied it's a break dance. Some of my other friends also knew how to break dance.

This year, I have learned some basic break dance moves. I am disappointed not learning it earlier cause it takes a long time to learn a move. Even the easiest move took me one week to master it. Now, I have mastered the basic moves. Thanks to my friend who had introduced me to break dance and taught me. Thanks to http://www.bboyzone.com and its forum members for giving me tips and steps on new steps and movements.

I am going to learn the intermediate and high level of moves on my free time. It's good that I am able to replace break dance with computer times. Now, I do not use much time on the computer.

No comments: