Pages

Friday, December 12, 2008

Hidden Street Banner Competition

All these years playing maple, my favourite website to look for guides and news is hidden-street.net . They have the most latest news and updates almost every month. I like go there everyday to check what's new.

About yesterday, I saw that they are having two competitions. One is " The search for the Easter eggs " while another one is " Create a Hidden Street banner contest ". I only joined the banner making competition because I might not have time in the future to take part in searching easter eggs.

This is the banner I summited to them. I hope I might be able to get something. Eventhough I'm not the best of all.



Both competition prize are the same :

The search for the Easter eggs
1st prize - 30,000 NX Points
2nd prize - 20,000 NX Points
3rd prize - 10,000 NX Points
Consolation prizes - 5,000 NX Points x 4

Hidden Street banner contest
1st prize - 30,000 NX Points
2nd prize - 20,000 NX Points
3rd prize- 10,000 NX Points
Consolation prizes - 5,000 NX Points x 4

And both competition have the same ending date which is the 28th of December.

No comments: